DREAMBOX: punta la parabola con Enigma Signal Meter 0.0.8
Enigma Signal Meter è un programma che visualizza il segnale di qualsiasi canale, sia sat che dtt, sintonizzato su un Dreambox.
Funziona sia con i decoder enigma1 che enigma2.
E' possibile attivare un segnalatore BIP che acusticamente segnala la potenza del segnale, ottimo per puntare una parabola o visto che funziona anche con i canali del digitale terrestre si puo' utilizzare anche per puntare l'antenna terrestre.
Assolutamente da provare.
Ecco la descrizione del programma (in inglese):
First release of Enigma Signal Meter was quite popular, but it was buggy, lacked support for many different Enigma 1 and Enigma 2 flavors, had no support for multitasking, had confusing and different interface for E1 & E2 receivers. That’s why new Enigma Signal Meter – Krkadoni Edition was born.
Fast, small, portable, simple and free application for Enigma 1 / Enigma 2 satellite receivers, build to help you align you satellite dish to perfection.
- SUPPORTS ALL currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images
- same simple interface used for Enigma1 and Enigma2 boxes (originally they are quite different)
- full background processing (running tasks will not hang application)
- small & portable (doesn’t require installation and can be run from USB stick)
- autoupdate (offers to update when new version is available)
- voice reading of signal levels (uses default Windows voice)
- signal beeping (beeps signal with frequency depending on signal level)
- works remotely (just forward web port and you can connect from anywhere)
- Enigma 1 or Enigma 2 based satellite receivers with running Web interface (WebIf)
- Network connection between receiver and computer
- Windows XP or higher
- .NET Framework 3.5
- 1 MB of free disk spaceList of receivers it was tested and working on:
- VU+ Uno
- VU+ Duo
- AzBox Premium
- AzBox HD Elite
- AzBox Ultra HD
- Kathrein UFS 910
- IPBox 9000
- Amiko Alien
- Topfield TF 7700HD PVR
- Gigablue solo
- ClarkeTech ET9000
Thanks to all people on Satforum amico who tested.
For best results when searching (faster response time):
- don’t search while zapped on HD channels
- don’t search while recording
- don’t search while receiver’s web interface is open in web browser
- don’t search if you have other plugins running
- generally avoid anything that slows down your receiver
Changes in version 0.0.8
- fixed connecting to ports other than 80
GIGABLUE. 800 SOLO.
DM- 800 HD -CLONE
GIGABLUE -800 SE -HD